These attach to existing B-series Kaye Posture Control Walkers and allow the walkers to function as “partial weight bearing” or suspension walkers.
- Easily removable to allow the walkers to be used independently.
- The walkers can fold with the suspension kits attached, to facilitate storage and transportation.
- The narrower width of these units allows greater maneuverability indoors, but in order to fit over a treadmill, it will be necessary to place the walker on the Treadmill Width Adapter
- Available in 4 sizes, for toddlers through smaller adults, as shown in the chart to the lower left.
- Four harness sizes are available but sold separately. For harness details, refer to the chart to the lower right.
|Model #||Fits Kaye Posture Control Walker Models***||Weight Limit*|
|SC1||W1/2B, W1/2BR(X), W1/2BS(X), W1/2BH, W1/2BHR(X), W1/2BHS(X), W1B, W1BR(X), W1BS(X), W1BH, W1BHR(X), W1BHS(X)||60 lbs*|
|SC2||W2B, W2BR(X), W2BS(X)||85 lbs*|
|SC3||W3B, W3BR(X), W3BS(X)||130 lbs*|
|SC4||W4B, W4BR(X), W4BS(X)||180 lbs*|
*The conversion kits and the harnesses have weight limits that differ. Neither weight limit should be exceeded.
*The conversion kits and the harnesses are priced and sold separately.
***While the conversion kits fit on the walkers listed in the chart, four-wheeled walkers with swivel front wheels (walkers that include an “S” in the model number), provide the greatest maneuverability.