Designed as positioning aids for users who do not have adequate balance to stand independently and who need lower body support to attain alignment while standing.
- For users 18 months to 9 years
- Pelvic Stabilizer:
- Inside depth adjusts 3.5″ to 8.5″
- Inside width adjusts 5″ to 11.25″
- Swings open for access to stander
- Base width: 20″
- Retractable base to fit against counters
- Base length when fully extended: 29.25″
- Removable, height-adjustable knee cushion: 5″H x 14″W
- Removable, height-adjustable thoracic support
- Shoe clamps adjust to angle the user’s toes in or out
- Optional caster base (detailed below)
- Optional lateral knee supports (detailed below)
- Optional tray (detailed below)
- Optional extension rod for users near the top range of height-adjustability (detailed below)
- Optional abductor (detailed below).
Caster Base, Model VS1-C:
- 2″, locking, swivel casters fit under counter toe-space.
- Order model VS1-C for caster base separate from the stander.
- Order model VS1+C for stander with pre-installed caster base.
Lateral Knee Supports, Model VS1K:
- Helps limit abduction of the legs and helps keep the user’s lower body aligned.
- Width between lateral cushions adjusts from 5.25″ to 12.25″.
- Includes 4.25″ x 13.5″ center cushion.
Tray, Model VS1T:
- Measures 20″ x 22″.
Extension Rod, Model VSER:
- Extends overall height by 10″, to fit users up to 12 years.
Abductor, Model A3:
- Adjusts from 4″ to 6″ wide.
- Cushion angle adjusts.
- Cushions measure 4″ x 7″.